ABC/ESPN2 Coverage Map for November 28 8:00 PM Games
ABC has two late games this weekend. The game going to most of the country is Notre Dame at Stanford. It will be broadcast to 74% of the country. The other game is Georgia at #7 Georgia Tech which will go to the other 26% of the country. The Georgia Georgia Tech game will be in HD in the reverse mirror while the Notre Dame at Stanford will be in SD in the reverse mirror on ESPN2.