CBS College Basketball Coverage Map for January 31
Here is CBS college basketball coverage map for January 31. The two games that will be featured this week in the 1:00 PM Eastern time slot are Minnesota at Ohio State going to 65% of the country and Florida at Tennessee which will go to the other 35% of the country.
The key for the map below is:
Red=Minnesota at Ohio State
Fleshy Tone=Minnesota at Ohio State (constant)
Green=Florida at Tennessee
Blue= Florida at Tennessee (constant)